- Super easy to use. When it comes to capturing solar energy, you don’t have to mess with cables; simply unfold the SSB and place it in the sun.
- The built-in power pack means you can keep your phone with you. No need to leave it behind sitting out in the sun.
- Matching the power pack and panels provides continuous energy harvesting even in varying or low-sun conditions. You’ll never find an empty power pack because a passing cloud terminated your charging cycle. In full sun, the high-power 22 W solar array will fully charge the 10,000 mAh power pack in 3-5 hours.
- Twin, high-current 2.4A USB ports simultaneously supply the fastest charge possible. Share with a friend, or power two of your devices at once. Charges phones (3-5x), tablets (1-2x) and any other devices that use a standard USB power port.
- At the end of the day just plug in your devices using the supplied micro-USB and Lightning cables. We’ve even included a handy USB light you can use while you turn in.
The SSB integrates an ultra-slim, 10,000 mAh power pack with a rugged 22 Watt, foldable solar array into a compact, lightweight, easy-to-carry unit. The SSB also includes a USB light and cables in an attached zippered pouch. The Kogalla Solar Storage Bank has several distinct advantages over the numerous solar panels and power banks on the market. Integrating the solar panel array with the storage bank makes the unit super-easy to set up. Just unfold and place it in the sun. Kogalla also matches the solar panel array to the storage bank which maximizes energy harvest, and ensures uninterrupted operation. Even in low-sun conditions, the unit will harvest energy without fear of the charging connection shutting off. If the sun is blocked for a period, the SSB will automatically resume charging when the sun returns. You’ll never return after a long day to find that a passing cloud terminated your charging cycle fifteen minutes after leaving camp.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon