- Charges via SunPower Solar Panels with power conversion efficiency of up to 23.5% or via Micro-USB input at up to 5V 2A
- 20000mAh Capacity, enough to charge an iPhone 7 Plus 4.5 times, a Nexus 6P 3.5 times or a 9.7-inch iPad Pro over 1.5 times
- Splash-proof design ensures accessibility to power even in light rain or river side conditions
- Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PB-P17 20000mAh Solar Charger, 1ft Micro-USB Cable, User Manual and Warranty Card
Clean Energy in Your Pocket
Zero-cost, renewable solar energy mobile charging solution. Charge your phone in your backpack or in the middle of the jungle with this eco-friendly panel equipped power bank that converts and stores solar energy from sunlight. Power Bank charges via SunPower Solar Panel or micro-USB input.
AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology
Recognizes the charging requirements of your USB powered devices and matches power output for safe and efficient charging.
Equipped with a rugged water resistant, anti-shock, dust-proof exterior for outdoor use. Can also be affixed to your backpack during any adventure to passively capture the power of the mighty sun.
Designed to work with all popular USB powered devices from iPhones to Android phones, tablets, GoPro cameras, Bluetooth speakers, headphones and more. Whatever USB powered gear you’ve got, we’ve got you covered.
24 Month Warranty
Whether it’s your first AUKEY purchase or you’re back for more, rest assured that we’re in this together: All AUKEY products are backed by our 24 Month Product Warranty.
Technology: SunPower Solar Panels
Micro-USB Input: 5V 2A
USB Output 1: 5V 1A
USB Output 2: 5V 2.1A
Dimensions: 2.48″ × 1.32″ × 0.40″
Note: It is recommended to fully charge your solar charger via Micro-USB input for the first time.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon