- Light appearance: 3000K (warm white). Lumens: 630. Uses 80% less energy compared to a standard incandescent light bulb. Built-in sensor that detects daylight and turns the bulb on in the evening and off in the mornings
- INCREDIBLE LIFETIME – With an astonishing life rating of 50,000 hours, replacing light bulbs is now a thing of the past.
- EFFORTLESS INSTALL – Standard shape with medium screw base (E27/E26). Installs into all medium screw base fixtures directly. Simply screw the bulb into the socket and flip the switch!
- TIMELESS VERSATILITY – Automation in the home can make every day task easier. When coming home at night to an dark house it can be more pleasant if a light has automatically been turned on. For Porch Hallway Patio Garage Backyard
- HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY – 3-year unlimited warranty means we’ve got you covered! Contact us for an easy and fast replacement.
Dusk to dawn lights utilise a photocell sensor some times called a CDS cell or photoresistor. Generally resistance increases as the light levels drop. This feature is particularly useful for security and safety purposes where it is important to maintain specific light levels and can be activated automatically when these light levels are reached.
Direct alternative to the ordinary energy-saving lamps.
Green, environment friendly, no UV and IR radiation, no containing lead, mercury and other pollution elements.
Long service life, ensuring the normal use of more than 50,000 hours, three to four times as long as normal halogen lamps.
Stable performance and low consumption.
Designed to fit standard E27/E26 fittings.
Suitable for office, exhibition or home use.
Base type: E27 or E26
Input voltage: 85-265V
Bulb color: White
Light color: Warm White(2900K-3200K)
Long life: Over 50000 hrs
Lighting angle: 160°
CRI: > = 70
Protection rating: IP50
Lamp case material: aluminum or plastic(great for heat radiating and fireproof)
Working temperature: -20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius
The common problems and solutions
1. Bulb can not light on: bulb only work when it can’t detect enough light, this bulb will auto turn on at night or on a dark place. Please make sure the socket is E27 or E26 type and it’s power on then test it again.
2. Bulb can not turn off: this bulb won’t turn off in the daylight if you install it in an opacity lampshade, the sensor can not detect enough light in the daylight (less than 5 lux), so this bulb work abnormally. Please make sure the photosensor is without any obstacles in front of it and the sensor can point to a open space then test it again.
4 x LED lamps
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon